Providing pressure washing services without following a set of safety procedures can be dangerous, both for the individual using the pressure washer and those in close proximity of the machine while it is on.
Here at Gloucester Cleaning Service safety is our number one priority. That’s is why all of our staff are NVQ qualified and why we’re part of the Safe Contractor Approved scheme.
Alongside our qualifications and accreditations, customers across Gloucestershire know that we also have over 25 years’ cleaning experience and follow strict safety guidelines.
The safety measures we put in place when our operatives are performing pressure washing services include the following:
– All of our operatives wear safety googles and closed-toe boots when they are pressure washing.
– Our operatives always make sure the pressure washer is placed on level ground before it is turned on.
– We always test the pressure washer on a small area before moving forward and cleaning the entire surface.
– Our operatives are highly trained and always make sure the safety switch is on when the pressure washer is not in use.
– We ensure any excess pressure is released after the we have finished using the washer by squeezing the trigger before we disconnect the hose and nozzle.
We work with both domestic and commercial clients across Gloucester and the surrounding areas.
If you’re interested in discussing any of the different cleaning services we offer; including gutter cleaning, pressure washing and carpet cleaning get in touch today.
You can speak with a member of the team by calling 01452 533 783. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.